How to use:
PS:put it on well-ventilated places, such as the courtyard and the attics of the farm.
1. Soak a piece of coconut soil and dry without sunshine, at the level of 2 to 3 inches of water in the bag. Ordinary soil is also OK. DO NOT apply any soil under the circumstances of soilless cultivation.
2. you can collect the first several days’ waste wrapped with a plastic bag in the refrigerator or kitchen bags if the quantity is not enough for burying.
3. Add the EM fermentation bacteria evenly. Stir with a wood stick or compress it with bricks to reduce water and smell, and prevent maggots at the same time.
4. Finally, bury all the kitchen waste with soil at the top, compress it with brick, and then zip up.
5. Add a little bit of water if applied too much waste. Higher humidity contributes to coruption. 60% of humidity is just fine.
6. Draining the water of kitchen waste as much as possible
- Breathable,–using 180 grams of thicking film material,environmental-friendly,stable, waterproof and sun-protected.Conductive to Rot fast.
- Convenient –the most suitable temperature for composting is above 23 degrees,with EM composting powder,you can take humus soil out from the bottom after one month.
- Sustainable –kitchen waste can be used immediately after continuous fermentation of one month