Undoubtedly the best Yellow Trumpet Daffodil grown today! slightly up facing, showy, large flowers of pure gold. A very vigorous grower, it quickly forms sizable clumps.
- LARGE EASY TO GROW BULBS: These healthy bulbs measure 14 – 16cm in size and are very easy to plant and grow with Burpee Steel Bulb Planter.
- BIG BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS: Blooming mid spring, these bulbs produce an abundance of cut large flowers. Burpee daffodil ‘Dutch master’ proves every garden benefits from this stately and dependable Yellow daffodil.
- TIPS FROM BURPEE: Daffodils grow best in full sun to light shade in a light, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter. Plant daffodils in early Autumn; 6-8 inches deep, 4-6 inches apart.
- BURPEE GUARANTEE: Burpee is 100% committed to providing our customers with the highest quality bulbs. All of our bulb orders receive special growing care from our nursery to ensure healthy plants are packaged in good condition and shipped to each of our customers.
- WANT MORE: Be sure to visit the Burpee brand store for the full selection of our autumn perennials.