Beautiful Caudex Bonsai! Live plant! – 1 year old plant (approx. 6-8 in. in height) – Plant comes barerooted. Place plant in full sun – Water once a week after transferring the plant into a pot with sandy soil (not potting soil), roots start growing in one week, and leaves start growing in two weeks – These plants need minimal care and are perfect for amateur plant lovers. We have been in the plant business for more than 15 years. The plants are shipped barerooted and with a picture showing the flower in bloom. Because of the stringent processes of the USDA some plants have no leaves. These adenium are drought tolerant and enjoy full sun. Because of this, the plant only needs to be watered once a week. They grow very easily in sandy well draining soil to encourage the soil to retain less water. After planting, the roots will begin to establish themselves again and leaves or flowers should appear after 2 weeks. Adenium are very easy to care for and prefer hot and dry weather, not wet and cold weather. For temperatures below 53F, it is best to keep the adenium indoors and refrain from giving the plants water. SHIPPING: All plants sizes are selected at random. No APO/FPO and international shipments please. All varieties have limited quantities. 15 Day Return Period. If you have concerns about the plant after it arrives, please immediately notify us. Please contact me immediately with any questions. I want to make sure you are very happy with your purchase. Thank you very much.
- ✿ The weather is getting colder so and the plants will begin to be dormant through the winter.
- ✿ Adenium plants like full sun and warm and dry conditions. Water once a week.
- ✿ After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks.
- ✿ Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil (sandy) that drains well. Do NOT plant in potting soil.
- ✿ Great for plant enthusiasts that don’t have a green thumb!