About Cicitar Garden
We are proud to have delivered the finest quality, non-GMO varieties in home gardening.
We are a company of gardeners, for gardeners, and we guarantee each and every product. Grow confidently knowing that Cicitar’s team of horticulture experts is with you every step of the way.
open up, sow, blossom …
– From natural cultivation
– High germination capacity
– Sustainable & healthy
– We sell over 10000 varieties of flower and vegetable seed – many of which are rare, unusual and exotic.
– With over 10 years experience and a complete satisfaction guarantee you can buy confidently from us.
– We sell this year’s home-grown, fresh seeds, supplying the pick of our US grown crop.
– We sell a large range of heritage and heirloom vegetables, including varieties of tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, radish, melon and more.
- Similar to Scottish plaid in colour Tartan is simple yet elegant with its attractive 8″ blooms.
- Dinnerplate-size blossoms with masses of brilliantly coloured petals will be the pride of your summer garden.
- Dinnerplate dahlias are distinctive as backgrounds for borders and as decorative hedges. But they’re also gorgeous for cut-flower arrangements. Each massive, long-lasting flower is a bouquet in itself. And the more you cut, the better the flowers bloom.
- Truly incredible, dahlias are the ultimate showstopper in the garden. They make an ideal focal point in the backs of borders and more, thanks to their huge flower size-blooms are literally the size of a dinner plate!
- They’re so easy to care for, too. After the flowering is done, just lift the clumps and store them for replanting the following spring. With a single investment, you’ll have many years of Dutch beauty for your home and garden.