This annual, or short-lived perennial, grows to a height of one to three feet tall; blooms April to November, depending on your location. With good rains, Black-eyed Susan will be lush. We have seen this wildflower blooming in part shade, and the bloom will last longer if shaded from the hot afternoon sun. Where Black-Eyed Susans are blooming in the fall, they are a very important source of nectar to butterflies. David’s Garden Seeds is a Veteran owned business that has been offering quality seeds since 2009.
- Blooms May to Nov, Perennial and Annual, for best results plant in the fall grows between 1-3 inches in height
- Seeds are Non-GMO and hand packed by David’s Garden Seeds in the United States of America
- Enjoy this native grower as it adds a light splash of yellow alongside other Texas Native plants
- This cheerful widespread wildflower is considered an annual to a short-lived perennial across its range
- Germination rate about 80% or better