Just like different species of animals need different foods to thrive, your specific Bonsai species needs the right diet! BonsaiOutlet’s line of Tinyroots Bonsai Topsoil Blends guarantee your Bonsai tree has the perfect blend of nutrients to guarantee superior growth and foliage. Tinyroots Deciduous Bonsai topsoil blend uses a carefully-chosen mixture of soil and additive types, in perfect proportion, to provide exactly the nutrition your Deciduous Bonsai needs. The mix starts with genuine Akadama, straight from Japan. This clay-like mineral, also known as red-ball Earth, has long been held as the best possible soil for raising Bonsai trees. It provides unparalleled water flow and retention, while leaving plenty of room for the roots to spread. The Akadama is enhanced with real Turface® calcinated clay, which is also widely used for Bonsai growth. Combined with the Akadama, it creates a soil base with superior airflow, even nutrient distribution, and a great space to create a thriving ecosystem. This soil layer then contains three additions that bring everything your Bonsai tree needs to thrive: pine bark and river sand both have excellent water-holding properties, as well as holding many vital nutrients. This is then enhanced with FRIT, a liquid additive that contains 28 trace vitamins and minerals to ensure healthy growth and a long lifespan.
- All-Natural and Organic, Two-quart bag
- Especially blended for Japanese Maples, Hornbeans, Elms, Beeches, and other deciduous Bonsai trees.
- Contains genuine Japanese Akadama, Turface® high-fired calcined clay for superior moisture retention & rich river sand and fine pine bark
- FRIT: 28 vital vitamins and minerals for deciduous Bonsai & no heavy particles means easy root access
- Direct from BonsaiOutlet,com, the Internet’s largest Bonsai retailer, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee