Fiber Soil is the smarter choice:
Plants Grow Better– The natural fiber absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water, providing more water and nutrients to plant roots. And, because it has a near neutral PH, plants are able to absorb more nutrients without having to adjust PH with lime.
Plants Live Longer – The fibers are like microscopic tubes allowing water to pass through without collapsing creating millions of air spaces providing vital oxygen to roots. Increased oxygen means less over watering problems, the #1 reason for plant failure.
Reusable – Resists compaction and degradation so you can use it for least 2 seasons.
Convenient– Minimal storage needed. Just hydrate each 4″ compressed disc with warm water in the enclosed bag, wait a few minutes until it expands.
Eco Friendly – Fiber Soil is made from renewable coconut husks, unlike peat moss that’s mined from limited and fragile ecosystems. The mining of peat negatively effects our environment by releasing carbon into the atmosphere, contributing to greenhouse gases and global warming. The mining also destroys precious wildlife and contaminates ground water.
Composting – Fiber soil is an excellent addition to your compost bin; it adds essential carbon to create the ideal carbon to nitrogen ratio for a highly productive compost.
Animal Bedding – Perfect for tropical reptiles and amphibians, its super soft and controls odors too.
Fixes Poor Soil – Got sandy soil? Add Fiber Soil to hold more moisture. Got clay soil? Add Fiber Soil to add aeration.
Note: Fiber Soil contains minimal nutrients, it is recommended to add fertilizer or mix with compost to feed your plants.
- ***CHECK OUT OUR STORE! – Click on the blue Window Garden link at top of page*** PLANTS THRIVE – Because the natural fibers allow plant roots to absorb the ideal balance of water, oxygen and nutrients.
- PLANTS LIVE LONGER – The unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil.
- USED BY PROFESSIONALS – Top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, because it simply works better.
- ECO FRIENDLY AND ORGANIC- Peat free, renewable and reusable – The smart alternative to the negative environmental impact of peat moss.
- CONVENIENT & EASY-TO-STORE- No bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags. Includes 6 discs, each 4″ diameter disc expands with water to make 2 quarts of Fiber Soil. Comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil.