Full Shade, Partial Sun, 14″-22″ tall, 10″-16″ wide, Hardy only in zones over 9. Caladiums are grown for their showy leaves. In summer they produce clumps of long stalked, heart-shaped leaves. Caladiums are extremely easy to grow in moist well-drained soil. These shade loving but sun tolerant plants thrive in heat and humidity.
- These easy to grow bulbs produce showy leaves from mid-summer until frost!
- Grow indoors or out – in partial sun to full shade
- Grows to a height of 14″-22″ with a spread of 10″-16″
- Perennial in zones 9 & up; colder zones need to dig in fall and store inside for winter – OR – simply treat as an annual
- 3 Bulbs per package – all will be 1.5″ in diameter or larger