Heirloom Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflowers, LARGE size make them a great choice for scattering throughout the meadow, using as a background or privacy screen, and creating a child’s first garden. Massive seed heads are good for harvesting and roasting or leaving in place to feed birds. Edible gray striped seeds invite birds in the fall.
Grow sunflowers in full sun and average soil with good drainage. It is best to directly sow the seeds in the ground in the late spring at 1 inch depth. If you desire continuous summer sunflowers, plant seeds every two weeks in succession from mid-spring to early summer. Superb additions to cutting garden or vegetable plots.
- Grey Stripe Mammoth Seeds (HelIanthus Annuus) Non-GMO
- HUGE BLOOMS, Attracts Songbirds and Children. Easy to grow, drought tolerant.
- SUMMER FLOWERS – Can reach up to 12 feet tall, may produce up to 10 to 12 inch flowers
- Annual Sunflower – 84% Germination Rate – 100 -110 Days Until Bloom – Hardy Zones 1-10
- 100 Seeds Per Packet – Hill Creek Seeds – Idaho USA