This our elegant tumbling composter is made of durable PP material and steel pipe .It is easy to efficiently convert your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil enhancing compost. Just load it up, close the sliding door and use the convenient built- in hand holds to give it a turn every couple days and see how it produces finished compost in weeks. It is the perfect addition to your backyard, it can help the plants in your garden or your home thrive. Don’t hesitate to buy it now !
Made from PP material with steel construction, is very durable and sturdy
Avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
Two compartments to keep fresh organic waste from older waste, separation makes better compost
With open air vents
Ingenious tumbler design, Large capacity tumbler composter turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation
Compost material is enclosed and helps keep pests out
For outdoor use
Product size :29”X26”X37”(L x W x H)
Capacity :5.65 cubic feet
Package includes :
1 X Compost Tumbler
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from PP material and steel construction, it is durable and sturdy which can be put outside and garden.
- ROTATABLE TUMBLER: The tumbler is rotatable to balance the ingredients and accelerate speed of decompose.
- EASY TO USE: Just need to open the removable door and add scraps/clippings then remove finished compost. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- TWIN CHAMBER: It is divided into 2 chambers. Filled one side, while the other side cures, making it easy to efficiently convert your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil enhancing compost.
- EXCELLENT AERATION: It designed with some holes on the tumbler for not only better appearance but also mixing some oxygen into the compost.