Likes the warm, humid climate, growth temperature is 18 to 25 degrees, do not like the heat, the sun should not be too strong, should be set lower greenhouse conservation.
Fear of waterlogging.
Winter dormancy, requiring cold wet weather, 10 to 12 degrees is appropriate, not less than 5 degrees.
Humus-rich, well-drained sandy loam.
Buried in the sand directly bulbs, proper watering, 7-10 days to germinate.
Item Name: Lily Bulbs Seed
Features: Bonsai, Garden Decor, Perfume, Easy to Plant
About 50pcs seeds, due to manual counts, quantity will be 1 – 2pcs more or less. Hope you can understand, thank you.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
50 x Lily Bulbs Seed
- 🌱Easy to Grow Seeds🌱It is a plant that is easy to take care of.All seeds are Non-GMO based seed products, easy to grow, intended for the current & the following growing season.Grow a garden filled with wildflowers that will add color, active movement and beauty to your home garden.
- 🌱Experience The Planting Fun🌱Likes the warm, humid climate, growth temperature is 18 to 25 degrees, do not like the heat, the sun should not be too strong, should be set lower greenhouse conservation.Fear of waterlogging.Winter dormancy, requiring cold wet weather, 10 to 12 degrees is appropriate, not less than 5 degrees.
- 🌱High Germination Rates🌱All of our Bonsai seeds are sourced from the reputable nurseries. We have tested and germinated the seeds ourselves before offering the seeds for you.
- 🌱Ornamental Plant🌱Perfect for decorating garden, office, balcony, roof, windows, etc. (Best sown outdoors as a border plant, along fences, or in fields by the masses.)
- 🌱Perfect Garden Gift🌱Our seeds are the perfect gift choice for this holiday season which are designed for beginner and expert gardeners alike, men and women, kids and adults, and make it an ideal gift for Christmas, birthdays, and Housewarmings. Get this fun garden seeds for your loved ones and Imagine when they experience the excitement in growing plants.