This vigorous bushy plant grows to 18 inches tall and dazzles with a firework of colors: from light beige, red-purple to dark purple. This variety prefers to grow in pots, as a stand-alone plant or in flower compositions. To cultivate a uniform beautiful plant, it is necessary to ensure enough light from all around the plant and timely remove faded fruits. Although this plant prefers to grow in pots indoors, it can be grown outdoors as well.
Start indoors in small individual pots filled with potting soil or seed starting medium about 8 weeks before last frost. Bury the seeds ¼ to ½ inch deep. Allow 1-2 weeks for the seeds to germinate and another 6-8 weeks for the seedlings to reach transplanting size. Feed the seedlings with half-strength liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks after they germinate if you have planted them in seed starting medium. Carefully transplant the seedlings into a sunny part of the garden with organically rich, well-drained soil. Space the plants about 12 inches apart.
If you prefer to grow your ornamental peppers in containers, use 6- to 8-inch pots filled with good quality general purpose potting soil. Water the plants when there is less than an inch of rain in a week. Side dress with general purpose fertilizer when the first fruits appear and again about 6 weeks later.The fruits can be harvested any time after they reach full size. However, their color and sweetness increases the longer they are left on the plant.
- Organic and Non-GMO seeds from Ukraine, famous for its fertile black soil
- English instructions are provided with each package
- Ideal for container gardens and balcony and low maintenance plant. Require full sun and rich well-drained soil
- Annual edibe plant in zones 3-9 and perennial above zone 9
- In case of questions or any issues with the product, we will respond within 24 hours