Ensure optimal soil and plant health
If you struggle to resolve localized dry spots, brown grass or even standing water, Penterra Soil Penetrant is the product you have been looking for. Our professional-grade formulation decreases surface tension between water, soil and plants, allowing roots to absorb nutrients more efficiently. By assisting in keeping your soil properly hydrated, lawns and nurseries will be hardier. That translates into more verdant landscape.
Manage water movement
Penterra Soil Penetrant keeps soil from locking-up, improving soil structure to reduce crusting. It enhances nutrient uptake and fertilizer performance to improve growth and activity of microorganisms necessary for a healthy soil profile. This combination allows Penterra to act more quickly than competitors’ surfactants and make your turf and plants healthier and hardier. It also facilitates efficient hydration to conserve water and save you money.
Suitable for a variety of applications
This high-grade penetrant promotes deeper root systems, loosens hard clay soil, aggregates sandy soil, and helps to prevent erosion and compaction. It offers a quick, long-term solution for moving water through nurseries, crops, greens and tees, fairways and athletic fields. Used at some of the world’s most elite golf and resort properties, Penterra Soil Penetrant and Wetting Agent gives you the ability to manage your residential landscaping like the pros.
Breathe new life into your lawn or commercial landscape. Add Penterra Soil Penetrant and Wetting Agent to your cart today.
- IMPROVE WATER PENETRATION on lawns, fairways, athletic fields and gardens with Penterra Soil Penetrant and Wetting Agent. Our high-grade proprietary formula promotes water movement deep into compacted soil to improve nutrient uptake and aerification of soils.
- THE FASTEST ACTING soil penetrant on the market, Penterra reduces surface tension so its beneficial secondary effects can resolve localized dry spots, promote healthier turf and deter soil erosion.
- REGULATE MOISTURE and use less water by keeping soil from locking-up. Penterra helps to reduce crusting, loosens hard clay soil, and allows water and oxygen to better reach plants. This improves soil structure and reduces plant stress without overwatering.
- FLUSH EXCESS SALT and reduce water repellency to increase availability of nutrients. Penterra Soil Penetrant increases the time in which plant roots can absorb water. This improves root growth and reduces soil erosion, both critical to soil ecologies and plant health.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE FORMULA reduces incidents of standing water damage to golf courses, crops, athletic fields and general landscaping. Penterra Soil Penetrant is not plant food. It is important to immediately flush Penterra from foliage or leaf surfaces with water.