Thinking of using Coco Coir to help improve soil quality so your garden can thrive? Coconut coir or coco coir is fast becoming a popular choice for growing plants. It has replaced peat moss as a growing medium and has many benefits for both the environment and your garden worth considering. Green Dream’s Premium Coco Coir Bricks is a premium and excellent growing media for plants -and will definitely help you achieve the garden of your dreams. These bricks are solid, weighing 11 pounds, giving you a lot of coir to work with. Completely environmentally friendly, It is a 100% organic and renewable resource, and is actually a by-product of coconut harvesting, making it an extremely sustainable product. It hydrates and aerates plants perfectly; Coir can hold 10x its weight in water, keeping the plant roots totally hydrated and moisturized and holds 22% air even when fully saturated. These qualities help coco coir facilitate better plant growth. It also enjoys neutral pH making it hospitable to use with a wider variety of plants. Coco Coir’s top layer also stays dry – giving it anti-fungal properties that help protect those planted on it. It is also a natural pest exterminator further protecting the plants. Here are more benefits when using coco coir in your garden : ✅ It has neutral pH which makes it hospitable to a wider number of plant varieties. ✅ Works as a soil conditioner; Mix one part to your potting / planting soil to get its full benefits. ✅ Coco Coir is weed seed free, unlike regular planting soil keeping your plants weed free forever. ✅ It decomposes slowly and can be reused or re-planted on like soil making it a cost effective material that will last a long time. Enjoy working on the garden of your dreams and see your plant thrive with the Green Dream Premium Coco Coir Brick and Click “Add to Cart” TODAY!
- 🥥 ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE – Coir is made of coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of coconuts. It is a 100% natural by-product of harvesting coconut that used to be disposed until its benefits were discovered, thus making it both eco-friendly and sustainable.
- 🥥 SAFE & ORGANIC – Coco Coir is 100% natural, biodegradable and organic since it only comes from coconuts. Coconuts are extremely abundant and do not need any fertilizers for it to grow. It also does not have any chemicals or toxins that might affect those working with it negatively.
- 🥥 HYDRATION POWERHOUSE – Coco coir is one of the most effective growing media for water retention out there. It can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, so the the roots of your plants will never get dehydrated.
- 🥥 NATURAL PEST EXTERMINATOR – Coco Coir is not pest friendly. Most garden pests and insects generally dislike / totally hate coming into contact with it, so it makes a great natural, non-chemical addition to your pest control methods or system for your garden.
- 🥥 OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT FOR PLANTS – Coco Coir is sterile – it’s a naturally “clean” substance without other stray organisms tainting its affectivity that it is considered to be a very good seed starting medium. Since it is not soil, anything planted on it will be kept away from soil-borne pests.