Seed Color: As the Picture Shown
Size: Full size
Type: Daylily Seeds
Product Type: Bonsai
Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
Germination time: 14-21 days
for the germination temperature: 20-22 Celsius.
Applications: Balcony, garden, living room, study, windows, office, etc.
Package Content: 1 x Pack of Seeds
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.1cm=0.3937inch
- A daylily is a flowering plant in the genus Hemerocallis, and the flowers of Hemerocallis citrina are edible and are used in Chinese cuisine, they are used in hot and sour soup, daylily soup, Buddha’s delight, and moo shu pork
- Daylilies are perennial plants, the flowers which typically last no more than 24 hours (about a day or so). The flowers of most species open in early morning and wither during the following night, possibly replaced by another one on the same scape (flower stalk) the next day.
- Elegant single flowers adorn the upright stems of this daylily and make it one of the most beautiful bedding plants in the garden
- Daylilies is popular worldwide because of the showy flowers and hardiness of many kinds, Hemerocallis is native to Asia, primarily eastern Asia, including China, Korea, and Japan
- Package Content: 1 x Pack of Seeds (50 PCS)