Fabric material air prunes the root structure of the plant, promoting better growth. If your native soil doesn’t drain well or is not as vegetable friendly (sand, hard clay, etc), raised beds offer up a perfect solution. If you have back trouble or any problems bending over, raise bed gardens are the perfect solution. You can even place these on a tabletop to ease the need to bending over. Or, place them on the ground and put a chair to the side of the raised garden bag. Raised bed bags help defeat the problem of burrowing pests. Weeds are much easier to control as you are beginning with weed free soil.
- 50 gallon grow bed bags are crossed-stiched with two padded handles. Bag holes are strategically placed on the side (two inches from the bottom) and three holes on the bag bed allowing for needed bag drainage.
- Unfold fabric raised bed bag, fill with planting mix, and you’re ready for a productive garden. Fold for storage, reuse year after year.
- Bag bed is 50″ in diameter x 12″ deep – grow edibles like horse radish, rhubarb, berries, even dwarf fruit trees.
- Raised bag beds allow you to have a garden in limited space. Suitable for your crete gardening, balcony, rooftop, back porch, greenhouse, tabletop or other raised platforms.
- If you’re not happy with your raised garden bed bag — for whatever reason — you may return your bags for a full refund.