This stunning variety of Poppy, aptly named “Danish Flag” displays gorgeous 3 inch flowers atop skinny, furry stems that grow anywhere between 12 and 30 inches tall. The plants foliage is fairly attractive, as most Poppies are, boasting beautiful red and white colored flowers through the summer months. Because Danish Flag Poppies are grown as annual flowering plants, they will grow quickly from seeds sown in the spring time, only to flower for a short while and later die with the first killing frost. Poppy seeds are known to drop to the bare ground beneath the plants however, allowing them to return yearly.
- Quality Danish Flag Poppy seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
- Danish Flag produces gorgeous Poppies in red & white. The flowers bloom to a width of up to 3 inches wide, atop furry stems standing 12 to 30 inches tall.
- Danish Flag Poppy is an annual flowering plant, meaning that it will grow quickly from seed, bloom through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost.
- Like many other somniferum Poppy seed varieties, the seeds of Danish Flag Poppies should be stratified prior to sowing. This is to ensure that you receive optimal results.
- All Poppy seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.