Yukon Gold seed potatoes are a European style yellow fleshed potato renowned for its outstanding flavor and dry texture. Perfect baked, boiled, mashed, or fried. Extra good keeper. 80-95 days — PLEASE NOTE; Supplies are limited, and orders will be scheduled & shipped in the order we receive them, so if you want to plant early, then please place your orders early. We have to be fair to ALL of Our Customers — Shipping starts March 1st, 2016. Zones 3-10 — WEATHER; Your Current Shipping Status could be delayed at any time due to freezing temperatures, this could include shipments to southern locations. The weather all across the States this year has been very unpredictable, if for any reason there is a chance that your products could be effected during transport, the shipment will be held until the conditions are more favorable for shipping.
- Organic Grown – Virus & Chemical Free
- Non GMO – Easy to Grow – Disease Resistant
- Zones: 3-10 / Full to Part Sun / Matures in 80-90 Days
- Seed Potatoes Start Shipping March 1st, 2016 – Ships USPS Priority Mail
- Comes With Easy to Follow Planting Instructions