SuperFly Bonsai’s Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix
This mix is perfect for succulents and cacti of most types. When watered this soil stays wet for just the right amount of time before drying. The components promote air to the root system which makes roots happy. Happy roots = Happy Plants.
Is It Dirt?
No. Most Succulents and Cactus do not like “dirt” and will in most cases die if left in dirt over long periods of time. This is substrate.
What Is In It?
The primary components are Akadama, Pumice, Pine Bark and Haydite. These components have been found over time to provide the best drainage, water retention, nutrient retention and air circulation possible to promote healthy succulents and cacti.
– 1/4 Japanese Hard Akadama – is a clay like component that is excellent at retaining water and it breaks down allowing roots to grown in it’s place.
– 1/4 USA Pumice – is a volcanic byproduct that is excellent at retaining water and nutrients.
– 1/4 New Zealand Radiata Pine Bark – this bark has proven to last many years in a pot without breaking down. Pine bark helps hold water and fertilizer that keep succulents and cacti happy.
– Haydite – (expanded shale) has the ability to absorb excess water then release it slowly back to the roots.
1.25 Qt = @ 6 Cups
- PRE-MIXED & READY TO USE – Sifted Prior To Bagging – 1/4 Hard Japanese Akadama – 1/4 USA Pumice – 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT WATER RETENTION & DRAINAGE – Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus
- NON-ORGANIC MIX – This mix is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- EASY ZIP RESEALABLE BAG – Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.