Lilies are one of the truly great garden plants, as they are beloved by gardeners everywhere. Their beauty, diversity, extended season of bloom, graceful stature, and overall reliable disposition reflect the fruits of hundreds of years of selective breeding. In Chinese, the word “Lily” means “forever in love”. The Lilium family is so large, varied, and complex that it is challenging to describe them in short. Lilies are deer and critter resistant. Plant just about anywhere – in borders, beds, cutting gardens, perennial gardens, pots and containers. Prunotto is a highly prized garden lily, as it is the reddest lily variety that we have available for fall planting.
- Plant in fall for superior results/Lavish, exotic color/Easy to grow in containers
- Lilies are one of the truly great garden plants, as they are beloved by gardeners everywhere
- Bulb Size: 16/18 cm/Exposure: Full sun to partial shade/Blooms: Spring/Plant Time: Fall
- Grows 26-38″ tall/Plant 6-8″ apart, 6-8″ deep/Hardy in USDA zones 3-8
- 48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia